The March 2009 issue of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group, is now available online.
This issue, in addition to news and other segments, contains several original essays:
- How "Typical" was the Protection for President Kennedy in Dallas?, by John Delane Williams.
- Obama, the New Kennedy?, by Barry Keane.
- Moorman/Zapruder Revisited, by James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.
- Was Leon Jaworski in Dealey Plaza?, by Robert E. Doran.
- Thomas Eli Davis III: A relative responds, by Mark Bridger.
- 1026 North Beckley, by Mark Bridger.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.