Symposium: Making Sense of the Sixties
The Cyril H. Wecht Institute of Forensic Science and Law is hosting a conference on the political assassinations of the 1960s. This three-day event will be held at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh on October 3-5. See the conference website for full details.
Covering the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., scheduled speakers include:• Dr. Cyril Wecht, forensic expert
• William F. Pepper, counsel to Sirhan Sirhan
• David Talbot, author of Brothers
• Peter Dale Scott, author of Deep Politics and the Death of JFK
• Dr. Gary Aguilar, JFK medical expert
• Robert J. Joling, co-author of An Open and Shut Case
• Shane O'Sullivan, director of RFK Must Die
• James Lesar, president of the AARC
• Joan Mellen, author of A Farewell to Justice
Other presenters and panelists include Judge Joe Brown, Robert Groden, Ted Charach, Lisa Pease, David Wrone, Robert Blair Kaiser, and more. Consult the conference website's speaker list and full schedule for more details, and visit the registration page to sign up to attend.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation will be running a resource table at the conference, providing attendees electronic access to photographs, videos, and over a million pages of scanned paper records related to these assassinations.