The November 2010 issue of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group, is now available online.
This issue, in addition to news and other segments, contains several original essays:
- The Tippit Myth, Part 3: Was Tippit a Bent Cop?", by Alaric Rosman.
- Has the Acoustics Evidence Hit "The Wall"?, by Chris Scally.
- A Flamethrower to the Hindenburg: The Trajectory of the Single Bullet Theory is an Intellectual Hindenburg..., by Alaric Rosman.
- Emmett Hudson and the Two Anonymous Bystanders, by Mark Bridger.
- Harper Fragment Revisited, by Mark Bridger.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.