The July 2009 issue of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group, is now available online.
This issue, in addition to news and other segments, contains several original essays:
- If We Can't Believe the Police, Who Can We Believe?, by Dr. John J. Johnson.
- Evaluating the Howard Hunt "Confession", by Larry Hancock.
- Giving the Dealey Plaza Sewer Troll a "Lift", by Jerry Dealey.
- 3 Men and a Book Depository, by Francesca Akhtar.
- The Dictabelt Preservation Project, by C. Scally.
- Irrelevant Witnesses "R" Us, by Mark Bridger.
- A Single Act of Murder, by Ron Falcone.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.