The July 2007 issue of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group, is now available online.
This issue, in addition to news and other segments, contains several original essays:
- The Single Bullet in Flatland, by Alaric Rosman.
- Oswald's Berlin Sketch?, by Mark Bridger.
- Memories of Clay Shaw, by Francesca Akhtar.
- The Ozzie Rabbit Lodge, by Terry J. Moore.
- For the Sake of Historical Accuracy, by Barry Keane.
- The Myth of the Depository Roll Call, by Mark Bridger.
- Igor "Turk" Vaganov, by Mark Bridger.
- Cruising About the Crescent City (continued), by Terry Moore.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.