Dealey Plaza Echo - Volume 17, Issues 2 and 3
Now online are two new issues of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group.
Please note that the issue numbering has jumped straight from Volume 16 Issue 1 to Volume 17 Issue 2 - this was a mistaken misnumbering at DPUK; no issues are missing. The set is complete through the end of 2012.
The Summer 2012 issue includes:
- Farewell to a Friend, by Ian Griggs.
- An Interesting and Mysterious Lady, by Chris Scally.
- Harvey, Lee and Tippit: A New Look at the Tippit Shooting, by John Armstrong.
- The Single Bullet--Fired by the Mafia?, by Alaric Rosman.
The Winter 2012 issue includes:
- Enemy of the Truth, excerpt I: Ear Witnesses, by Sherry Fiester.
- Enemy of the Truth, excerpt II: The Parkland Bullet, by Sherry Fiester.
- Oswald: Why I think he talked to Will Fritz, by Alaric Rosman.
- Two Oswalds? The Enigma of Oswald's Height,, by Alaric Rosman.
- Alan Smith and Friends, by Chris Scally.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.