Dealey Plaza Echo - Volume 12 Issue 3
The November 2008 issue of Dealey Plaza Echo, the outstanding Kennedy assassination research journal published by the Dealey Plaza UK group, is now available online.
This issue, in addition to news and other segments, contains several original essays:
- The Inconvenient Connally Wrist Wound, by John Hovland.
- Evidence That Oswald was a Natural Russian Speaker, by Alaric Rosman.
- A Gift from Allen - with added exclamation marks, by Mark Bridger.
- Fiscal Integrity?, by Barry Keane.
- The Strange Absence of Stanley Marcus, by Terry J. Moore.
- 77 1/2 Minutes of Madness, by Alaric Rosman.
- The Backroom Boy Vanishes, by Mark Bridger.
The Mary Ferrell Foundation has an ongoing agreement with Dealey Plaza UK to publish each issue of Dealey Plaza Echo after the paper version has been out for one year.